Micro Metals has a complete plant, including pressing, sintering, heat/steam treating, secondary, tool room and inspection equipment.
Click below to view list of equipment:
The customer of today demands suppliers that can provide them with the technical support required by a world market. Micro Metals stands ready to assist you in engineering a powder metal part to meet your needs by recommending suitable materials and appropriate part configurations, tolerances and processing. After the material and dimensional parameters have been established, our staff will design all tooling and fixtures while producing the pertinent FMEAs, control plans and PPAPs utilizing the latest-generation 3-D CAD software.
- Fully integrated, Internet-linked CAD workstation with Intergraph Imagineer software, compatible with .DXF and .IGES files
- Microtek Scanmaker E3 scanner
- Hewlett-Packard Design Jet 350C printer/plotter (up to "E" size)
- Brunning PD-101 Diazo (blueprint) copier
- Engineering software Autodesk Inventor with 3D capabilities
- Bar coding
- JIT system
- Powder metal part and process research, design, and development support
- Research, design and development support for prototyping, tooling, gauging and fixtures
- Pull system
- Kan-Ban system
- Full EDI system
- Innovative, efficient and responsive service to meet or exceed customer requirements